Mid Beds Twins Club
We have had another busy year, so busy we have not updated the website!!! Here are a few things we have been getting up to!
- April: A group trip to Mead Open Farm!! It was a little cold and windy but the children and grown ups had a wonderful day!
- July: Lunch at the pub!! We took over 'The Chequers' Houghton Conquest and had a delicious lunch and then fun playing in the beer garden! The weather was lovely and sunny! A good day had by all!
- August: Picnic at Wrest Park! Picnic blankets, yummy treats and lots of sunshine!
- October: Halloween party! The children had fun dressing up and getting messy!!
- December: Our Christmas Party! All the children have been very good this year so we were visited by Father Christmas again!!!
We have had some fund raising events such as Jamie at Home parties and Forget me Not Photography sessions! We have had plenty of mums nights out and more to come!!
Watch this space for photos!!
Happy Christmas everyone!! Our Christmas party was super fun with sticky glueing and sticking stocking decorations for the tree, cake icing and lots of mince pies!! We had a special visit from Father Christmas himself to deliver some presents! Thank you Father Christmas can we book you again for next year!!!
Sticky Glue and sequins!
The Halloween party was Spooktastic! There was spider crafts, spooky chalk pictures and biscuit decorating! The children enjoyed the messy shredded paper, hunting for spiders and pumpkins (thank you everyone for helping sweep it up!)
There was yummy snack bags and homemade cakes for all!
Spooky chalk pictures!
Skeletons, spiders and pumpkins!
The Summer party was fantastic! Oodles of fun was had by all! We had a soft play mountain and ball pool! Children of all ages enjoyed climbing, rolling and jumping on the equipment!
There was yummy biscuit decorating and delicious snack boxes!
The grown ups had a glass of pimms as a special summery treat!
Ball pool fun!!
Oodles of fun!!
Tasty Biscuit decorating!!
The 2011 Easter party was eggtastic! There was lots of crafty fun, some pin the tail on the bunny and lots of hunting for eggs. Mountains of yummy hot cross buns!
Baby snack time!
Enjoying snacks al fresco!
The 2010 Christmas party was discotastic! It was attended by 15 families and 34 kids! There were great sounds from the disco, party games, yummy snacks and a gift for all the children (as long as they were good!) As a treat for the grown ups there was mulled wine and mince pies too!
Enjoying lots of glitter making Christmas crafts!
Enjoying some yummy snacks!
Dancing the night (well ok the morning!) away!
The 2010 Halloween party was attended by over 20 little ghoulish creatures! There were spooky games, spooky crafts, spooky treats and a few scared parents! We also said goodbye to Nicky who is leaving us to move away, good luck Nicky!
Nicky and her ghoulish boys!
A couple of little cute scary twins!
Lucy into her crafts yet again!